The programme is available online. We remind you that you will also find a short outline of the programme on the back of the name tag.
The programme will consist of:
- Panel discussions, where you can listen to panel speakers, ask your questions, and possibly find a solution to your problem or get motivated to take on new challenges.
- Master classes, workshops, where you can boost your skills. For example, work with influencers (day 1), make films in a limited time period (day 2), learn the basics of blockchain (day 3).
- Games and field quests on relevant topics
- Ongoing activities from our partners throughout all festival days (time) in the campus, where you can have a lot of fun
- Music sessions, DJ sets, art performances, and NFT exhibition of modern art, and TechLab, as well as demo games from Kazakhstan-based developers. All these sessions will be interesting for both adults and children, so take your younger siblings, nephews, nieces, and kids with you.
Oscar Garcia is our special guest. He’s the founder and Chief Empowerment Officer of Aspira Consulting, a Silicon Valley company. At the festival, Oscar will tell about how start-ups can develop without investments. Together with Kazakhstani business angels, he will take part in the start-up expo, where start-up founders will be pitching their projects and get feedback from experts.
Write down insights from the speakers, ask your questions to the speakers between sessions, or post them all to your social media to make sure you don’t lose anything.